"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Free Puppies. . .

If anyone is interested in some free puppies, there are at least four if not five looking for a good home.












- Sent from my iPhone

Brian C  – (Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 5:27:00 AM CST)  

Hey, I might take one. What kind do think they may be?

Burnt Toast  – (Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 9:26:00 AM CST)  

Partial pit bull and lord knows what else.

The momma dog had been hanging around, but I haven't seen her lately and I'm not sure if she has abandoned them or if she got picked up.

I'm pretty sure that they are not full blooded pit, so it could be anything from Chow to Hienz 57.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP