"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Listening. . .

I like to observe things.  And I have been told that I have a knack for seeing things in life that no one else would ever notice.  I guess it's just part of my peculiar personality that I take for granted.  I also like to listen and today I heard the following and even though I missed the context of the conversation, it just struck me in an unforgettable way.

Man #1:  I'm tellin' ya buddy, he ain't got nairn.  I done called him yisterdiy 'n asked!

Man #2:  Naw, he's got 'em.  I see'd 'em last week.  They all up in there in the back right up longside them bigger yella'uns.

Man #1:  Boy, he ain't got nairn.  I done asked.

Man #2:  He does.

Man #1:  I'm gonna call 'im.

Man #2:  Call 'im then.

Man #1:  A'ight then, I am.

Man #2:  He's got 'em, I'm tellin' ya!

Man #1: He done told me he don't got none.

Man #2:  I done see'd em, ain't you hearin' me?

Man #1:  Yeah, I hear'd.

Man #2: Call 'im.

Man #1: Can I burry your cell phone?  I ain't paid my bill and they done cut me off and all.

Man #2:  I reckon.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP