"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Stuffed Sunday. . .

Well, the nap idea was nixed by a tasty lunch at P. F. Chang's this afternoon and a trip to the bookstore.

As usual, the service at Chang's was lacking, but of all the times I've been the food has never missed. The appetizer of pork dumplings was perfect and usually for an entree I get stuck in the habit of eating the same thing, but today I decided on the Sesame Chicken which was savory and delightful.





Maybe it was the two and a half Asian Pear Mojitos that allowed me to ignore the service, but my belly is in agreement that the food was great.

Almost time for dessert. . .





. . .but first, a little after dinner digestive on the porch after the nice rain we had today.





- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP