"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

TGIF!!!!!

There is an old saying about good things and small packages, but how good could a good thing be if it contains 120 pounds of insano?





Recent personal experiences lead me to believe that all varieties of the opposite sex should come with a warning label. As a matter of fact, I think I'll lobby Congress to pass a new law. There must be truth in advertising, truth in menu, why not truth in crazy women?

They should all be labeled for easy identification. "This woman contains 40% crazy" and so on. Just a thought for easy going guys like myself who are susceptible to the siren song of the succubus.

Get me another beer you dastardly succubus!

- Sent from my iPhone

Anonymous –   – (Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 12:39:00 PM CST)  

She's a goddamned succubus!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP