"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Dear Thursday. . .

. . .please hurry and get out of the way of Friday. The weekend is itching to get here and hopefully there won't be any work involved.




The blueprint blues. I should compose a guitar song and call it that. I haven't picked up either of my guitars in ages and haven't written an original song in a long while. Well honestly, I've never really "written" a song, I'm just one of those people that can pick up an instrument and simply let the music flow out. It's an interesting phenomenon and sometimes when the emotion strikes me I can divine some beautiful music from the strings. Haven't been feeling that lately.

Thursday? Are you done yet?

- Sent from my iPhone

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 11:31:00 AM CST)  

Don't forget that you also posses the ability to crank up the ol Marshall and jackhammer some of maynard's finest to interrupt the solitude of slumbering slapdicks

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP