"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Well. . .

. . .crap.

I can't find any of my camera cables or card readers so I guess all the delicious food I cooked today for the Sunday recipe will have to wait until tomorrow.  I think I may have taken them all to the office, but I've been absent from there for a while, so who knows where they actually are.  I could have left them in any number of places.  As I get older my short term memory. . .

What was I saying?

I guess we will just have to talk.

Nah, forget it.  I think the chamomile tea I drank earlier is having it's intended effect.  I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy, so it's beddy-bye time.  Goodnight everyone.  Sleep well and I hope you have some fantastic dreams like I did last night.

Did you know that chamomile is from the Greek word χαμαίμηλον, which means "earth apple"?  

Anyway, here's something to help you sleep too.


Alison Krauss is by far my favorite country singer.  I downloaded this song and others recently to my phone and it is getting heavy play.  Her voice is like warm honey to me and I wish she could sing me to sleep every night.  That is, after she rubs my feet first!

Seriously though, I beg you to find a more talented and lovely songstress in the industry.  She is a decent human being and a tremendously talented singer and fiddle player.  I suppose that's a fiddle.  Fiddle faddle!

One more for good measure.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP