"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Yeah Bobcat. . .

. . .it's Monday.



Hope everyone has a good day.

- Sent from the bowels of the Universe

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Monday, July 12, 2010 at 9:26:00 PM CST)  

Hey Toast - loved the cat pics you sent/fowarded today. I gotta post some more photos of my cats one of these days. I love the damn things and get a lot of enjoyment out of them. What really cracks me up about cats is when they hop sideways when they're playing. It's hilarious.

Burnt Toast  – (Tuesday, July 13, 2010 at 10:12:00 AM CST)  

Sadly Greasy, I probably understand cats more than I do people. And for those out there who don't understand cats simply have their eyes closed to the obvious brilliance and cunning nature of those creatures.

And those lolcat pictures were just insane, weren't they?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP