"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Where In The World Is Nils?

I don't know where he is, but I can tell you what he's not doing. . .





. . .he's not keeping two hands on the wheel and his damn eyes on the road!

You scurvy shyster bastard!

- Sent from my iPhone

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 11:47:00 AM CST)  

I'll give y'all a hint...192 and A1A

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Friday, July 30, 2010 at 11:33:00 AM CST)  

Woof! Woof!

Off topic Toast but I just got out of the hospital after four days. My stomach blew up with ulcers and had me crawling on the floor and laying around in a fetal position. The paramedics had to come and haul my ass up to the local ER on Monday for some cure-all.

The Diladid they shot me up in the hospital with was great. I can see how people end up slamming Heroin after having this stuff pumped into my veins. Uhhmmm ummhh it felt great. But... it's time to alter my lifestyle I guess. But it's good to be alive.

After the suffering I went through I was contemplating ending up on the business end of a gun for a while. I'm All better now and back to pitching a bitch on the web. Take care buddy.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP