"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Turks!

I meant to write about this months ago, but it kinda slipped the mind.  I spoke with my Turkish friend Esra a few months back and asked about her hawt twin sister Melis.  Melis is a famous rock and roller in Turkey and the lead singer of the band Üçnoktabir. I am deeply saddened to report that the band has broken up, yet on the bright side, Melis is back in the studio working on a solo album so we will not miss out on her great voice for long.

For the purposes of posterity, here are a couple of my favorite songs from her band.



And also, Esra, the perennial bachelorette is getting married! Congrats hon, I hope yours works out better than my disasters have!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP