"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

The End. . .

I think Islands in the Stream has become my favorite Hemingway novel. Although it was published 9 years after his death I believe this is his finest work of literary brilliance. I fancy myself a writer and toy with the idea of writing a book every now and then, but after reading 446 pages of genius like Islands, I realize just how many miles behind the curve of great writing I am.

Maybe I'll just stick with my thoughtful soliloquies, angry rants and kitty cat pictures here.




So, in the end, and after a tense third act, Thomas Hudson........suckers!

You'll have to find out for yourselves!


- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP