"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Resourceful. . .

While on the hunt for a deck belt for the riding lawn mower, which by the way is becoming my ultimate nemesis, I noticed something unusual in Lowe's.

Birds!




Ok, maybe it's not so unusual, but nevertheless, I had to admire dogged tenacity of these little dudes and dudettes, as they cloistered around an open bag of bird seed and feasted away.




They seemed no worse for wear and were seemingly uninterested in the human activities going on around them. They would simply flutter away and return to their spoils when the coast was clear.

It brought a smile to my otherwise irritated face as I trudged on in search of the elusive deck belt.

I wonder if birds ever have bad days and throw up their little wings in disgust, proclaiming, "I give up!"


- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP