"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Sea The Birds. . .

Well, finally made it back home from the vacation.  I'll spend the next few days working over the photographs, all 1445 of them, and putting together as best I can the happenings of the week to share.  I met some great people, had a wonderful time with old friends and family and the week on the beach was filled with unforgettable memories.

In the meantime here are a couple of bird pictures.  After all, Nils and I are world renowned international bird photographers.

Below is Walter the grackle who visited each and every morning and afternoon.


And of course, no trip to the beach is complete without the ubiquitous seagull.

Bella –   – (Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 8:29:00 PM CST)  

I hope birds do not have the weakness to chocolate that plagues members of the canine variety. I fed Walter an M&M yesterday morning. He loved it.

Burnt Toast  – (Monday, September 27, 2010 at 4:38:00 PM CST)  

I think Walter would have eaten his own foot if he could figure out a way to bite it off without hurting himself.

He absolutely adored the Chicken Cordon Hot Dog!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP