"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

The End. . .

After much consideration, consternation, contemplation, lamentation, thinkamapacion, emergeration and constipation I have decided to shut down this blog.

I make this decision with a twinge of anger and sadness, but it is something that must be done for my general welfare.  Life is about learning lessons and growing from the great mistakes, but I have not healed fully from last year's complete and total emotional meltdown.  And I've asked and asked to be left in peace, yet some simply cannot let go, therefore I am breaking the connection so that I may fade into obscurity and anonymity.




I am currently working on establishing a new blog and it'll take a couple of weeks to get something worthy on there, only have 5 posts so far. So when I feel like I am ready, I'll let you all know where it is through email and for those of you who enjoy coming here, but I do not know personally, just drop me a line (email is brettwoods at yahoo dot com) and I'll make sure to add you to the list.  The new blog will be me of course, just now in the deserved anonymity I require.

Thanks for your support and good luck to all of you. I'm outta here!


CAPTAIN THURSTON  – (Monday, March 21, 2011 at 9:25:00 AM CST)  

Dang man! I'm not sure how to take this. Happy? Sad? Do you need a hand?

I don't get it Big Dan?

Cudi Bug  – (Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 8:14:00 AM CST)  

: (

Hurry and send me the new link.....you can come visit us anytime and we can "cheer" you up..... miss seeing you anyway.
bug

Anonymous –   – (Friday, March 25, 2011 at 9:04:00 AM CST)  

ramble on, my friend...see you in hell!!!

Anonymous –   – (Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:29:00 PM CST)  

Please send me the link. Have enjoyed your blog so much.
Debbie L

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Monday, May 16, 2011 at 4:46:00 AM CST)  

Brett, I haven't kept up with my own blog the last six months so I might could understand how you feel. Then again I might be full of shit. I just don't know.

But, the three or four years I've been reading your thoughts have been enjoyable. Don't forget me when you get started again. You have my email addy so let me know.

I'm fifteen years older than you but great minds think alike so keep in touch. Best of luck buddy.

Richard Butler AKA greasywrench

No PC  – (Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 6:03:00 AM CST)  

Take care 'big man' .... happy to link you again if you drop me a line

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP