"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

¡Mas Rapido!

There are times when I feel like sitting down and writing a nice, long, well-thought solioquy about some important matter in my life like the three day-old newspaper I read on Saturday or the contents of my crisper drawer or how it really irritates me when my socks aren't matched or the time I spent yesterday filtering through old bills, receipts and assorted ketchup and jelly packages in my desk..

But today is not that day.  Lucky for you.

Today I am on my way to watch someone screw giant screws into the ground.  Yes.  Someone actually gets paid to do that.  And I get paid to watch them do it.  I'm not sure which is more insane.

Well, I'm off.  have a wonderful day.  Maybe I'll post a picture of a guy getting paid to screw giant screws in the ground.  Or maybe a photo of the piles of turds in the porta-potty.

Who knows what your luck may bring you. . .

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP