"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Meat Bones

Dickhead, when you give your rights up, I'll consider mine.  But, you first.

The Law of Unintended Consequences is the only law our politicians are good at passing.  It's like a psychedelic, irresistible nectar from a Godless source being lapped up by the forked tongues and devil mouths of these cretins.

White girls apparently should not be allowed to sing for Obama.

Most fascinating since Jackie Kennedy??  I guess the wig threw everyone off.  To me she is as fascinating as watching the crunching the dead bones of carrion by a pack of wild dogs.

Est-ce que, vous me pardonnez pouvez me piloter au Mali? Cuz we ain't got no planes, homme.  We've been spending our money on absurd social programs for too many years! Let them eat gâteau!

Post-partisan president my sphincter!

My dad always contributed money to our local food bank.  I never asked him why he chose that over the myriad of possible places to donate to, but I never did.  I guess maybe he had some hard, hungry times when he was younger.  This touches me.

Budget?  Has anyone seen a budget around here?  I haven't, have you?  Are you sure those things are legal?

Ok, saddle up troops and ride hard, we're moving out.  And remember, eat meat and fuck you!


Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP