"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

It's Tuesday. . .

but feels like Monday. I'm hungover from being an absolute sloth during the holiday. I didn't even make it to the New Year, falling asleep at 10:30. Oh well, maybe next year.

So, in my Tuesday (Monday) funk, this is all I have to offer:

I recently received a dollar bill that was stamped with the website www.wheresgeorge.com. And for those of you who don't know, it's a place where you can enter the serial number of your bills to see where and how far it has travelled if it has been entered before. My little bill had travelled to Mississippi from somehwere in Minnesota. It lead me to do a little digging around about uncut sheets of bills and so forth. I found these two stories about money and the disturbing ignorance surrounding the $2 bill.

Man arrested for paying with $2 bills.

How much for the chalupa?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP