"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

J.I.O.T.W. . .Updated

Sadly, more truths are coming out about Jared Foster, this week's winner of J.I.O.T.W. award, who was arrested for alledgedly selling "narcotics" to a "confidential informant."

The Clarion Ledger is reporting that Mr. Foster, only three months after his initial arrest in 2006 for alcohol possession and contributing to the delinquencies of minors, was arrested AGAIN for committing assault on a fellow Madison Central player. Jared pled guilty in Canton Municipal Court on this count. Three strikes, you're out kid.

Hhhmmm, let's do some math.



+


X



=


I'm tellin' ya Jared, the joint ain't no place for a white boy with a chip on his shoulder. You'll learn real fast who your daddy is, whether you like it or not. It's bad enough you threw it all away for steroids to begin with, but now it's time to be a man and face the consequences of your actions. Stay out of trouble kid. Poo is waiting for you.

Here are some sad words from a January 12th Scout.com article about Jared:

"I am officially an Ole Miss Rebel. They gave me a full ride, so I moved in my things on Tuesday."


"Somebody pinch me that this is true. I can not tell you how good this feels. One day I am playing for MS Gulf CC and now I am playing for Ole Miss. I just thank Coach Nutt for giving me the opportunity. I have read a lot of people on your message board bringing up the past trouble I got in high school. Coach Nutt told me to not let those people bother me, that he was the only person who mattered. He said that he had complete faith that I was a different person now, and we all learn from our mistakes. That made me feel so much better about all of that. Now I just want to go out there and prove all of my doubters wrong. I know this, I will never let Coach Nutt down. He had faith in me, when quite frankly, not many others did outside of my family and the staff at MS Gulf Coast CC."


You could have been a contender Jared. Listen to the sting of your own words. If only they were sincere.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP