"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Got Bail???

Maybe you remember a few months ago when I introduced you to a friend of Nils named Fabrice Differdange.

I haven't seen Fabrice since I was first introduced to him when he entertained all of us with his catalogue of gay animal husbandry diddies. But this weekend I will see him again as he is hosting the "First Annual Ferrel Fest" at his home in a quiet and well-to-do gated community.

I have been informed that there will be live music, adult beverages, foodstuffs, women, men, animals, power tools and more than likely, police.

I, for one, am looking forward to the potential disaster that this may become. It's not that I'm a "pooh-pooh Sally" and don't want to have a good time, it's that I'm a realist. I know Nils and I know Fabrice. SOMETHING will happen.

To celebrate what I am calling "The First Annual Go To Jail Fest" I created the flyer below for the party.


Hey, you're invited too!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP