"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Cool!

Giant tinfoil spaceships are cool!


This was the photo gracing the wall at the check-in center at Stennis today. I stood there for a while waiting for my pass and after studying the photograph closely, I can understand why some people think we never made it to the moon. In the large format of this picture every detail is visible and it does have a rather surreal quality, but I don't know. . .I'm pretty sure we made it to the moon. We're Americans, we run shit™.

Someone once said, "Fortune sides with him who dares." That's what passed through my mind as I admired this photo and our ingenuity. America? Yeah, we're pretty awesome.

Anonymous –   – (Friday, July 18, 2008 at 6:26:00 PM CST)  

that term is trademarked...yeah you know which one and by whom!

Anonymous –   – (Monday, July 21, 2008 at 4:14:00 PM CST)  

yes WE are awesome...something else that is awesome is a series called "When we left earth". It gives a step by step on who, what, when where why etc...u get the pt! WATCHIT...then get to the choppa!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP