"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Georgia On My Mind. . .

I would like to send out a very special thank you to the anonymous and attractive blonde and her girlfriend from Georgia in the BMW 325i who ran blocker for me from Gulfport to Magee, Mississippi, which is where I turn west winding my way home to the wooded warmth of Egypt Hill.

These two young ladies blew past me on I-10 this morning, so I tagged along, struggling initially to keep up and having no idea that they were going to turn north on Highway 49 heading towards my home.


I was grateful to be able to drive like a maniac and be the person that I hate most, which is an unsafe, discourteous lunatic with no regard for the safety and well-being of others.

Hey, I never said I was perfect! Sometimes, even I am a narrow-minded hypocrite! Ha!


Over 110 miles in approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Fast!

Yeah yeah, I know, I'm wasting gas, blah blah. . .and to you Sour Sallys who complain, I say, "piss off por su person!" After a week of staying in "Animal House" and a 24 hour work day, nothing pleased me more than shaving nealry an hour off my drive home. I equate it with splurging on a nice bottle of red wine like the 2005 Bodega Mumanthia Termes Termanthia over a quiet dinner of medium rare N.Y. Strip with bearnaise sauce, pommes lyonnaise and a ragoƻt of chanterelle mushrooms, turnip and swiss chard. A rare, satisfied lust.

Foooood!

I wonder where I can find some chanterelle mushrooms? Those would be a delicious departure from the one pot cooking method I've employed all week. Maybe I'll just settle for a fried bologna sandwich and a cold Heineken.

Sometimes, I'm a very simple man.


Anonymous –   – (Monday, July 21, 2008 at 4:30:00 AM CST)  

i luv me sum peaches...and bmws(the cars, not big mexican women)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP