"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Age Is Overrated. . .

Just wanted to send out a big ol' Happy Birthday to my friend Cudi Bug over at Yazoo Delta Belle as she celebrated her "something or other" birthday this past weekend. I'm sure great fun was had by all, but how the hell would I know because I wasn't invited!!!

Damn you and your birthday woman!

I'm kidding of course. I was stuck here in the eternal night of the concrete placement known as Gulfport, Mississippi and they knew it.

Happy Birthday Cudi! I hope it was all you wished for and then some! Y'all stop by and wish her the best!

You can read a little about Cudi's b-day at her shared blog with Linder here.

Oh, and in the meantime, maybe y'all can help Linder out with her delusions that Mississippi State is going to have some kind of football team this year.

Poor gal, I think she needs a therapist.

Cudi Bug  – (Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 8:07:00 AM CST)  

I did not call because I didn't want you to be pissed that you couldn't come play with us.....I know your "off" time is precious and few these days. It last a while longer, maybe you can play Labor Day weekend.....bug

Linda  – (Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 3:58:00 PM CST)  

Delusions, I think not - I am so confident that MSU will have a better season than Ole Miss I'm going to post it right here for "the world" to see - I bet you right now that not only do we win more games than y'all but that we also beat Ole Piss in Oxford - you name the stakes and make it light on yourself! Therapist my ass!

Burnt Toast  – (Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 7:17:00 AM CST)  

I got a hundred dollars and a bottle of 12 year-old cabernet sauvignon that says I ain't.

Ole Miss finishes better than State in the standings AND puts whippin' on their little dog fannies in Oxford this year.

That's the bet.

Any takers?

Linda  – (Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 8:27:00 AM CST)  

I'm in!!
I'll back up my end of the bet with a ticket to the MSU-Ole Miss game, a place to hang/party in The Grove, a bottle of Johnny Walker Black to drink at the game and a place to pass out afterwards.
These terms acceptable?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP