"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

I Got Ya Hope And Change. . .

RIGHT HERE!

Piece of garbage.

Cudi Bug  – (Friday, September 12, 2008 at 11:04:00 AM CST)  

I watched this on the news and Obama's fling was the first thing I noticed.....I was so pleased when I saw McCain gently placing his flower on the memorial and Cindy followed suit.....class....
Obama has "no backround" as my mamma would say....it is the nice Southern way of saying they are trash.....

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 10:57:00 AM CST)  

I believe it's what's called respect. McCain has it and Obama doesn't. How soon we've forgotten.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP