"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

I Spy. . .

What could it be?


Let's get a little closer.



Do you see it now?



Can it be, can it be, what can it be??


Holy shit!! It's cheese on an Egg McMuffin on the side of the McTruck that delivers the pre-cooked McFood to the no-good sonsabitches at the McFucking McDonald's!

IT'S EVEN ON THE SIDE OF THE 18-WHEELER TRAILER THAT DELIVERS THE FOOD!!

I need a doctor. I think the left side of my brain just died.

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 1:12:00 AM CST)  

I don't care if it looks like a bartholin gland cyst, I like hot, steamy McFucks in the morning.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP