"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

The Royal Scam. . .

The Church of England has fallen for the greatest scammer on the planet.

Goodbye cruel world! Hello Steely Dan!!



The Royal Scam - Steely Dan

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 10:53:00 AM CST)  

Hands down The Royal Scam is my favorite Steely Dan album Toast. "Sign In Stranger" has one of my favorite piano solos of all time.

Great song selection today. One of these days I'm gonna see these guys live - God willing.

Have a Happy New Year buddy. Easy on the Jaggermeisters tonight. Right now I could a few Vicodin myself.

Burnt Toast  – (Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 4:22:00 PM CST)  

I don't know Greasy, so many good albums, but The Royal Scam is phenomenal.

I've never seen them live either, but my friend Nils, who I want to choke to death, has seen them twice.

He told me he enjoyed the crazy looks he was getting from the definitively older crowd and his younger friends as he sung along with ALL of the songs.

Sadly, there will never be another band like The Dan.

Hope you had a great New Year and I wish the best for you in 2009 Rich. Take care friend.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP