"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Ahem, Ahem. . .

. . .just clearing my throat so I can say this: LIAR!

I note that the last bullet of this stimulus overview provides protections for "whistleblowers who report fraud and abuse. . ."

Where the hell is my whistle because I'm a blowin' it?!

Nancy Pelosi is one of the biggest frauds, cheats, liars, idiots to ever come down the pike. No earmarks or pet projects? What about the thirty million bucks to protect some filthy mouse living in a swamp that just happens to be in your hometown of San Francisco? Huh? What about that Nancy?

Color me confused, but I think that money qualifies as an earmark and most certainly as a pet project! And I think it qualifies you as the greatest gum-smacking nimrod to ever run the House of Representatives.

You make me sick. And while I'm at it, I think I'll send a letter to Webster's Dictionary and ask them to put a picture of you right next to the word, inept.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP