"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Greasy, This One's For You. . .

Kalifornia kool-aid drinkers assault anti-Hamas (anti-terrorism) student Republicans at San Francisco State University because, you know, flag desecration is so passé.

This kind of idiotic lunacy gives me the chills and hot flashes of anger at the base of my animal brain, but on the obverse, makes me happy that I live in a place like Mississippi where libtard maggots with nothing better to do than to sport a keffiyeh and fake gold Allah necklaces are few and far between.

Plus we have guns. Many, many guns.

jill  – (Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 11:26:00 AM CST)  

Oops. Meant to add -

Kudos to those courageous SFSU students for taking a stand against terrorism.

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 12:59:00 PM CST)  

San Francisco, Berkely, Santa Cruz, and so many of the other campuses have been an embarassment to the average Kalifornian for many years. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've read on the conservative blogs where I post about what a bunch of nitwits Kalfornians are. Sadly, the douchebags up North prove the many negative posts correct.

But...once you leave the large metro areas you'll find most of the folks are down to earth and decent here. The problem with these kids and assholes on College campuses is they are the legacy of the sixties. They are sheep and fools that think and act as their parents did/do. They've learned nothing from history and are doomed to repeat the same mistakes of the past.

You don't know how many times I have thought about moving away from this insane place AKA Los Angeles. I came close to getting some property in Arkansas about twenty years from my Mother-In-Law and regret it to this day. THAT was a mistake. It may be a cliche but the weather is what keeps me here. Luckily San Pedro is a blue collar town with good working class people. If you ever watch the movie "To Live And Die In L.A." you'll get a good look at my hometown.

Anecdote: When I drove back East in 1980 I went to Dubuque Iowa to stand as best man for my Brother in his wedding. I was amazed at how friendly people were once I left Los Angeles. They were open, sincere, down-to-earth, everything they're not in the big city. My favorite State is/was Wyoming. I could get lost in the mountains there and never come back. What an eye-opener that trip was.

After the riots in 1992 it was clear things will never improve here. If I knew then what I know now (greasywrench sighs and shakes his head)

Anonymous –   – (Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 7:06:00 PM CST)  

Thought you were leaving Miss'ippi?

Neshobanakni

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP