"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

My New Look. . .

How do you like my new red hair and matching red glasses?


Pretty frickin groovy, huh?

Ah, I'm just kidding, I'd never dye my hair red (bad lighting I suppose), much less wear some goofy ass glasses like these.  Just thought y'all might want to see what kind of potential I have as a loser.  LOTS!

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 10:07:00 AM CST)  

Ain't nothing wrong with the look Toast. I've got a pair of Buddy Holly/Elvis Costello glasses myself I've had since the seventies that I wear when the lenses fall out of my wire framed bi-focals. They make me look distinguished... or so I'm told.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP