"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

God Bless Texas. . .

They say that everything is bigger and better in Texas.  Hard to disagree with that.  So, I introduce my new Texas hat, and my new Texas friend, Bella.

Bella –   – (Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 7:35:00 PM CST)  

I attempted to recollect what they say regarding boys from Ole Miss to no avail. What I will say is that celebrating your birthday and getting to know you was so sweet and enjoyable. Sidenote: I sure hope they sell Earl Campbell's pork product up north!!

Burnt Toast  – (Monday, September 27, 2010 at 4:42:00 PM CST)  

Thanks Bella, I am glad to have made your acquaintance and to have cooked for you and be fed by you. The Hungarian dish you made, which I still cannot pronounce nor spell, was fabulous! A real treat to say the least about it.

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 6:41:00 AM CST)  

She is gorgeous! Great pic.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP