"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Yours Truly. . .

. . .intoxicated.


Can't let the beautiful people hog all the attention.

Bella –   – (Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 7:44:00 PM CST)  

Drunk James Hatfield impersonator: "What are you doing in my house?"

Gentleman from two doors down: "Um sir... We rented this home for the week."

DJHI: "Right, right. But again, I ask, what are you doing in my house?"

Burnt Toast  – (Monday, September 27, 2010 at 9:14:00 AM CST)  

That never happened!

At least. . .not exactly as you described it. :)

Bella –   – (Monday, September 27, 2010 at 9:32:00 AM CST)  

You must always leave allowance for my dramatic and pragmatic storytelling. I am quite the epic bard.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP