"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Junkyard Bird??

Nils and I have been perfecting our international bird photography for years, but even experienced photographers like ourselves come across a new and exciting surprise every now and then.

Below is Brunhilda, a white cockatoo, who greeted us with a friendly hello as we entered a junkyard somewhere in West Palm Beach over ten years ago. She was a curious bird and kept and eye on our every move and even took a moment to pose nicely for my old Canon Eos Élan IIeQD film camera. Yes, a film camera. Sounds crazy doesn't it?





I should probably get that old camera out and start using it again. Nils and I filmed a lot of wonderful birds with it.

Bird!

- Sent from my iPhone

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP