"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Dummkopf!!

Bozo the Vice-President strikes again. And remember, he's in charge of stuff. Really important stuff.

You can just call that internet website number up and check it out.

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 2:44:00 PM CST)  

Biden reminds me of a mix of, Cliff Claven and Dr. Frasier Crane.

Anonymous –   – (Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:48:00 PM CST)  

Catch this act. Like Holy Christ!

http://eatliver.com/i.php?n=4042

Burnt Toast  – (Friday, February 27, 2009 at 8:48:00 AM CST)  

Cliff and Frasier combined, but sedated on pentobarbital and with half the frontal lobe removed. Other than that, Biden is a genius.

As for that catastrophe of a pizza burger. . .I'd almost say it was nasty, except the bacon "dreamcatcher" really did it for me.

Sadly, I'd take a bite of it. Especially if Heineken was somehow involved.

Did you hear that noise? That was several thousand long-dead French chefs rolling over in their graves.

Anonymous –   – (Friday, February 27, 2009 at 4:36:00 PM CST)  

Screw the French chefs....lol.

That "pizza burger" frightened that shit, outta' me.

Like, if I had a full load on...and someone said 'here, try this', I'd eat it, then watch everyone's face, when it came back out.

OH and laugh....Real 'couth' ain't I? :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP