"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

The Overwhelming. . .

. . .I've been saving it. Holding it in. Waiting and waiting for a moment like this.

I think this is an almost exact quote from Barack Obama's opening remarks to the taxpayer funded Democratic retreat taking place in Whereversville, I'm not gonna look the quote up for accuracy because I'm liable to have a stroke in anger. . .

"Thank you for giving me a reason to use Air Force One. It's pretty niiiiice."

Hey Obama, it'd be nicer with some 24 inch rims and a purple gold flake paint job, but I knows you gots class, right? Don't you?

Apparently not.

The only thing lower than your class is your ignorance, intelligence and your lack of maturity.

So tonight, I say thanks to the "overwhelming majority of voters" who elected this arrogant bastard. You fucking idiots. Heaven help us all.

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 8:55:00 PM CST)  

Was it just me or was that speech a monstrous piece of redundant garbage. I thought he was supposed to be a great speaker. He kept stumbling, repeating himself, and generally appeared like a rookie.

I hate speaking publicly but I know I'm better than that. During my short run up to earning my A.S. in Computer Info Systems I had to give several Power Point presentations, along with a few verbal essays and I know my speaking was much more articulate and eloquent than that shit I saw tonight.

So much for the great Orator Obama. Another lie laid to rest. He made GWB look like Everett Dirksen. I wonder what happened to the tele-prompter?

jill  – (Friday, February 6, 2009 at 5:17:00 AM CST)  

Omigosh. This is bad. Is this what you heard? --

"I've got my spiffy jacket so I thought I'd come and show it off," Obama said, modelling his new blue air force souvenir, bearing the presidential seal and the words "Air Force One" and "Barack Obama."

"What do you think about this spiffy ride? It?s not bad," Obama said.

What Obama is NOT:
a gifted orator
well-educated
cool
intellectually curious
articulate
patient
mature
respectful
humble
well-mannered
a good dancer
macho
classy

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP