"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

D Is For. . .

Dumbfuck, dimwitted, Democrat dolt!

Yesterday evening I was watching Bill O'Reilly as his discussion was focusing on the following insanity uttered by now (Thank you baby Jesus!) ex-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi:

“Deficit reduction has been a high priority for us. It is our mantra, pay-as-you-go.”

Every time I hear that or read it or even think of her 1,000 yard, creepy, baby doll eyes stare I get a tingling sensation along my hypothalamus and amygdalas.  In other words, I feel blinding fucking rage that such a hair-brained dipshit can end up in a critical position of power.  This woman must have mercury poisoning from too many cans of her husband's tuna fish because she has said some godawful half-truths and skirted some issues before, but this newest golly-whopper is simply a flat-out lie!  They wouldn't call it that on television last night, but I will because it is!

The Los Angeles Times blog attempted yesterday to explain just how quickly the American government is accumulating debt.  I can't remember exactly, but it was something like $50,000 per hour.  No.  $50,000 per minute.  No that's not right.  Ah, here I found it. . .

Since June of last year, seems so long ago, right?  Since June 2010, the government has added to the national debt by $54,084 per second.  Let me repeat that.  Fifty-four thousand eighty-four dollars per second.

Count.

1....2....3....4

That equals $216,336.  This is roughly equivalent to the average home price in the United States in 2009.  In four fucking seconds!!  And you're are paying as you're going, Nancy?  Oh puh-lease!  Someone get this woman a lobotomy before she hurts someone.  Oh wait, she has already  hurt everyone by helping breach the trust of the people by enacting useless legislation, social programs, and spending that is helping to gobble up this astronomical amount of money! Their spending is our debt.

At first I didn't think she could top the previously most-insane thing she had ever said which was her remark about how unemployment benefits create jobs:


"It injects demand into the economy," Pelosi said, arguing that when families have money to spend it keeps the economy churning. "It creates jobs faster than almost any other initiative you can name."

Hell, if that were true and with the government extending jobless benefits for 90+ weeks, we ought to be overrun with jobs!  I ought to be able to slide my underwear drawer open in the morning and find 10 or 11 jobs hiding in there.  When I split open a bag of Cheeseburger Cracker flavor Combos, a big ol' job fist ought to fly right out and punch me in the face!  I am not an economic genius by any means, but I do have common sense.  And I know that if my company spent money on a percentage basis compared to what the government does, our asses would have been in the soup line years ago with a creditor list half a mile long.  What the hell do these idiots think they are doing?

I think it is time that America take up the very serious issue of passing term-limits legislation for the politicians in Washington.  We need to root out the entrenched and very much insane inmates who are most definitely in charge of the asylum.  We may never survive the next election cycle as a solvent country if something isn't done pronto and I doubt seriously that the Republican led house can turn back the coming economic tsunami.  The Chinese already own half of our asses, ass hair, and all of the toilet paper, so we are in deep shit until further notice.


*Photograph of Cheeseburger Cracker Combos is for information purposes only.  Consumption of this product is not recommended.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP