"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Feeling Queasy. . .

After Mama's birthday extravaganza last night, I'm feeling a little woozy. After reading this drivel, I'm feeling even worse and beginning to wonder where in the hell the America of old went. The one in which opinion writers, columnists, and journalists of all walks respected the office of President enough to not write articles with wispy, Mandingo, sexual encounters with the president in the shower.

I mean really, W???T???F???

Has our society driven off some unseen, moral precipice? Now, spastically flailing in the throes of a painful, cathartic, gasping freefall into an endless inferno of open depravity, deviance and degeneration?

Hey, pass me the barf bag, I think I'm going to be sick again.

On second analysis though, how can we expect the media to respect the office, when it is clear that "the man" himself lacks the moral fortitude to respect the office as well.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Greasywrench AKA rich b  – (Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 1:11:00 PM CST)  

Jesus Toast! My blood sugar went up a hundred points just reading that crap. I need some insulin. What a pantload. Only a Democrat could write such... ... ...
I can't even describe it.

Burnt Toast  – (Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 4:07:00 PM CST)  

Truly indescribable, but such is life as a liberal, left-winging dimwit.

What bothers me more than the article itself, is that some editor sat there proofreading that shit and said, "Yeeeaaaahhh. That's exactly right!"

What's worse? Her writing it? Or someone agreeing with it?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP