"Americans used to say where there's a will, there's a way. Nowadays, it's where there's a pill, there's a way out." - - Burnt Toast

Hump Me Day. . .

I posted a couple of days ago about the odd search terms that lead the great humanity of the world to my blog. As I noted, one common search term is "asstraffic" and I eluded that the large majority of those requests emanated from countries of the Middle East or Asia, particularly referring to Saudi Arabia, Syria, India, Pakistan, and Indonesia.

Well, here they come again. I write a cute story about chasing field mice in the median of Interstate I-55 and by default, cull the repressed desires of perverts where Islam dominates.

Guess I better not write such things like Thai Tranny Hookers and goat love.

Oooops!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Herbs!

About This Blog

StatCounter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP